EEA Designed a one-of-a-kind compressed air system, for the Chihuly Bridge of Glass in Tacoma, Wash., that controls humidity within the displays to prevent condensation on the glass installations.
Located under the I-35 overpass at the 6th Street intersection in downtown Austin, EEA provided the engineering expertise to bring the architect's design into reality.
Caliber Biotheraputics - In order to create an even temperature profile, EEA designed a flow system to allow for even temperature distribution. The company also helped Caliber improve its equipment to allow for higher production and designed the HVAC systems for GCON's modular clean room used by Caliber.
Founded in 1977, EEA Consulting Engineers (incorporated as Energy Engineering Associates, Inc.) provides a full range of Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing engineering design services PLUS expertise in a variety of complementary services. From traditional facility design and remodel to commissioning, LEED consulting, and energy conservation projects, EEA's professional staff stands ready to address each client's unique needs.
We're always looking for talent to add to our valued staff. Check out our postings or just pass on your resume here.
- EEA Named MEP Giant Fourth Year Running
- Klyo Collaborative Formed for Lifecycle Solutions in the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- EEA Named Top Workplace 2014
- CANstruction 2014: Hunger is Not Awesome
- EEA Joins Thousands for Third Annual International Green Apple Day of Service
- EEA Vice President Installed as ASHRAE Director, Regional Chair
- EEA Named 2014 MEP Giant
- EEA Conducts In-House LED Lighting Retrofit